We are doing our best to ensure a safe visit for our guests and a safe workplace for our staff. For this reason your 2020 visit may differ from what you have experienced at our resort in the past. Here are a few things you should be prepared to get accustomed to if you will be visiting this summer!
- Non medical masks mandatory when in indoor public spaces (lobby, gift shop, and restaurant). When seated in restaurant masks can be removed.
- Social distancing (6 feet or 2 metres) will be observed by all guests and staff at all times on property (inside and outside)
- When social distancing can not be adhered to, our staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment to help reduce the spread of the virus
- Hand washing will be encouraged as much as possible for staff and guests
- Hand sanitizing units will be in place in high touch public areas
- Restricted seat capacity in dining room and lounge to adhere to social distancing. To ensure you have a seat during your stay please make sure to reserve ahead of time, reservation will be mandatory. Book here!
- Restricted dining room reservation group sizes according to provincial health regulations (currently 10 people)
- Restricted group sizes permitted to gather according to latest provincial public health regulations (currently 50 people)
- Housekeeping room services will not enter accommodations during your stay. Drop off and pick ups of linens, garbage, supplies will be arranged
- We will restrict use of resort amenities like watercraft and bicycles according to provincial regulations – with 60 minute allotments
- Restricted pool access according to provincial regulations – 10 people at any one time. 60 minute time allotments.
- When possible we will encourage all payments and check in procedures to be non contact
With all these measurements in place we can still provide great resort amenities like:
- Swimming in the warmest waters north of the Carolina – the Northumberland Strait
- Miles of sandy beach with beach loungers (properly distanced)
- Guest coin laundry facilities
- Lawn games
- Exercise facilities
Our staff will be working hard to keep these areas as sanitized as possible 🙂
For more information on Covid-19 and Nova Scotia guidelines please visit: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/
Here are the cleaning standards our staff will be adhering to:
Restaurant Cleaning Standards