Want to spend a summer at the beach? Our world famous beach resort is opening for the 2017 season May 19 and running until Mid-October. Employment with our resort includes competitive pay and great benefits. No need to fight your way through traffic everyday. Here is your chance to work in a rural setting but with access to many nearby services such as: multiple sandy beaches, great festivals and concerts, shopping, apartments, dining options, micro breweries, movie theatres, and many other attractions. The Town of Pictou is 5 minutes away and the Town of New Glasgow 15 minutes. We are currently seeking great people to add to our great team in the following departments:
- Sous Chef – looking for a creative leader to work with our Executive Chef in the management of our banquet department, dining room, and pub. Please send interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banquet Lead – responsibilities include leading preparation and execution of banquet and event menus.
- Dining Room
- Looking for highly social and experienced bartenders to serve at events and in our Fireside Lounge.
- Host(ess) – A great way to get introduced to the restaurant industry.
- Please send interest to Kate@pictoulodge.com
- Technicians with strengths in carpentry, plumbing, machinery, and groundskeeping. Golf course experience an asset.
- Send interest to email@example.com
- Looking for individuals who have an obsession with cleanliness and like work independently as room attendants.
- Please send interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest Services
- Front Desk Agents – The first and last impression for our guests at the Lodge. Looking for local tourism ambassadors who love working with people and have a great sense of all the things there are to see and do in our area!
- Contact: email@example.com
For a more specific job description please feel free to contact those listed above here.
We will be attending the Job Fair at the Pictou County Wellness Centre on April 26 from 10AM to 3PM. Hope to see you there!